- The CMP30 is an All-In-One digital audio source device which accommodates three different kinds of audio sources into one single device.
- It combines a CD-Player, MP3 player and AM/FM RDS tuner into one single rack space 19” housing, offering a flexible, multi-functional and compact solution for many applications where multiple source devices are needed.
- Some typical application examples can range from simple standard audio systems to the most complex and advanced
- Multi-Zone audio distribution systems. Besides the necessary control and function buttons, the CMP30’s front panel also contains a clear LCD screen displaying the operation mode with the ID3 and RDS information of the currently playing track or radio station.
- Its CD slot, USB slot and SD/MMC memory card slot make it possible to play regular audio CDs, but also MP3 audio CDs and MP3 files stored on USB memory sticks or SD/MMC memory cards.
- On the rear side are three audio outputs provided.
- Two of them are fixed audio outputs with a constant line level output carrying the signal from the CD/MP3 player and the tuner.