Notice: Undefined variable: args in /home/u951190705/domains/audiovisualcs.com/public_html/avcsstore/wp-content/plugins/opt_v189srq/ark-relatedpost.php on line 371
- Typical applications are houses of worship, auditorium, presentation rooms, public transportation hubs, … and many more.
- They are solid constructed using solid aluminum materials and finished through a rigid finely perforated front grill.
- The LINO10 column speaker consists of 10 x 2” low/mid-frequency drives with a 1” central positioned tweeter for the high frequencies.
- It reaches a power handling of 40 Watt, while a multi-tapping line transformer allows it to be connected in 70V/100V public address systems with power taps for 40W, 20W and 10W (5 W for 70V use only).
- It offers solutions for uniform acoustic performance in any type of system in reverberation venues, while reducing echo and microphone feedback to optimizes the intelligibility of music & speech.