- This unit consists of a 7” TFT display panel with a resolution of 800 x 480 px that is fitted with a resistive touch-screen panel.
- It is controlled by a powerful 32 bit processor which communicates directly with the M2’s DSP processor.
- This unit allows the user to operate the control functions of the matrix systems without any external equipment.
- So it is now possible to set up zone selection or input mixing without any external devices.
- This can be useful when the system is installed in a technical room where no external control devices are within reach.