- The other two inputs of the matrix are the additional wall panel inputs for both line and microphone signals.
- The MTX can be controlled by means of additional control panels, its fully functional web based interface or the iPhone/ iPad Remote app.
- The RS232 port makes the MTX compatible with any home & industrial automation systems supporting RS232.
- The front panel of the MTX shows a rotary button per zone with indication LEDs for accessing controls and settings.
- A built-in PFL loudspeaker makes it possible to pre-listen every channel without the need for a headphone.
- The balanced line-level zone output connections are performed using 3-pin Euro-terminal block connectors, each of them accompanied with an RJ45 connector for connecting additional wall panels for that zone.
- A 24 volts power connection makes it possible to keep the MTX running on emergency power, even if the main power is shut down.