- For certain applications where no large power capacities are required, the optional power amplifier kit can be installed, resulting in a multi functional matrix and power amplifier merged into one single housing.
- The POW2 consists of a 16 channel (8 Stereo channel) Class-D amplifier, delivering a power of 60 Watt to every channel at 4 Ohm.
- In bridge mode, an output power of 8 x 120 Watt can be obtained at 8 Ohm.
- It features an advanced protection circuit which protects against DC malfunctioning, short circuit, overheating and overload while a large heat sink and speed controlled ventilation fan ensure a proper operation temperature is continuously maintained.
- The POW2 power amplifier kit includes the power amplifier module, a switching power supply and all necessary connection and installation accessories to properly install the kit inside the R2 or M2’s housing.