- The switchable talk over function suppresses background music if a priority signal is present, making it suitable for paging or voice file announcements.
- The four stereo line level inputs are implemented as a balanced one fitted with XLR connectors and three unbalanced ones fitted with RCA connectors. Hereby, connection possibilities for a wide variety of line level sources is guaranteed.
- Additionally, an integrated Bluetooth receiver (mixed with Ch 3) and 3.5 mm jack connection on its front panel (mixed with Ch 4) are offering convenient wired or wireless connection possibilities for portable and handheld devices including laptops, smartphones and tablets.
- A priority mute contact suppresses all (non priority) music sources in case of contact closure, allowing to link autonomous alarm systems.
- Input volume control is done using the corresponding rotary dials on the front panel, while the output section features a 6-segment LED VU bar, a master volume control and 2-band tone control.