- The signal which is applied to the input connection is converted to a differential signal with increased voltage levels.
- This way, the signal is made insensitive to interference and noise and can be transferred over a long distance without any loss of quality.
- This allows reliable signal transmission up to 300 meters over CAT5E (or better) twisted pair cabling.
- A jumper on the rear side allows enabling of 15 Volts phantom power.
- It should be used in combination with a matching device on the receiver end.