- Built in 2×10 Watt into 8-ohm power amplifier conveniently drives loudspeakers.
- Adaptive steering (think of it as smart switching) – no need to adjust individual beams – for impeccable room coverage.
- Daisy-chain up to three ceiling tiles via P-Link for larger conference setups – for simpler wiring and longer distances compared to networked “home run” connections.
- Each ceiling tile microphone array supports long distance P-Link mode with 200 m / 650ft between tiles, for a total cable reach of 600 m / 1950 ft
- Single workflow for configuration using Pro Console® software. No need to program separate components:
- Ethernet switch, BMA CT, Dante® controller, and DSP mixer.
- ClearOne’s BMA technology is protected by at least a dozen patents and pending patent applications.
- Supports three different ceiling grid types: 24-inch, 600 mm, and 625 mm; as well as hard-ceiling mounts.
It’s all about the ClearOne architecture!