- HDBaseT Input – enables the direct connection of a remote source to the matrix via an HDBaseT Transmitter only at the source location, rather than an HDBaseT extender set previously required to distribute a remote signal over distance to a matrix. The matrix will then route the remote source signal as it does with any locally connected source
- HDBaseT Output – transmitting Class A HDBaseT which includes video, audio, control and power up to 70m/230ft of 4K and 100m/328ft of 1080p
- HDMI Output – mirrored to HDBaseT to allow additional connection of a local display device, AVR or to extend with a hybrid active optical HDMI cable (HAOC)
- Stereo Audio Output – offering stereo audio breakout of a zone with a 3-pin phoenix connector for analog audio
- S/PDIF output supporting 5.1 audio content de-embedded from sources or ARC from connected zones
- S/PDIF Audio Input – another way to inject digital audio to take advantage of the H2X platform’s powerful audio matrix and DSP.
- IR RX – allows control signals to be sent to the sink device