- Distances up to 600 meters can be achieved when applying additional power supplies.
- Due to the differential bus input with increased voltage levels, the received signals are insensitive for noise, interference and attenuation over the long transmission distance.
- This offers the appropriate solution for high quality audio transmissions in long distance applications while maintaining high quality audio reproduction.
- The bus input carrying both audio channels, an RS-485 data channel and 24 Volts distribution to the transmitter end is implemented using an RJ45 connector.
- The audio outputs are performed using dual RCA (line) and female XLR (microphone) connections. The XLR output is accompanied with a switch allowing selection between a -40 dB and 0 dB output level.
- The signals carried on the RS-485 pair of the databus are linked to an RJ45 output connection, allowing daisy chaining to the controlled equipment.
- A variety of optionally available mounting brackets for the AUDAC S-Box product range are allowing desk, closet or 19” equipment rack installation.