- The cardioid pick-up pattern guarantees an excellent rejection of background noise and feedback, allowing it to be used in acoustical demanding applications or situations where the performer is positioned in front of loudspeakers or monitors.
- The highly adjustable head bracket is lightweight, ergonomically and not to be obstructive constructed, guaranteeing a minimum visual impact.
- The dual ear construction features a rubber covering with a comfortable and stable fitting, while offering the possibility for positioning on both left & right ear side.
- The highly flexible boom guarantees a highly accurate and fast positioning.
- The tailored frequency response in combination with the special headband and highly flexible microphone boom makes the CMX826 the perfect fit for stage performances such as theaters or musicals and even highly energetic live performances such as gym / aerobics or other live performances where musicians are also acting as vocalists.