Notice: Undefined variable: args in /home/u951190705/domains/audiovisualcs.com/public_html/avcsstore/wp-content/plugins/opt_v189srq/ark-relatedpost.php on line 371
- They offer a complete passive solution for the isolation of a stereo balanced audio signal.
- It features dual XLR in- and output connectors and a ground lift switch.
- The in- and output phase are matching.
- The ALI20/25 are both built with an audio transformer that has a turns ratio of 1:1 and an impedance of 600 Ohm. The difference is the shielding of the transformer.
- The ALI20 contains a shielded transformer which complies with the requirements of most standard applications, while the ALI25 contains a MU-metal shielded transformer which can be used when regular shielding becomes inadequate.
- This ensures the best results in even the highest EMI polluted environments