- A truly plug & play solution is created when linking multiple DANTE enabled devices with each other on a standard IP network.
- It offers self-configuring solutions by using DHCP configuration, while the connection can be made to any existing 100 Mbit or 1 Gbit network infrastructure.
- Bidirectional signal transmissions with a sampling frequency of 48 kHz and a bit depth of 24 bit are simultaneously possible on all in and output channels, while guaranteeing an incredibly low latency with a maximum up to 5 ms. (depending of the network occupation).
- The network connection is implemented using an Ethercon compatible connector, allowing connection using standard RJ45 or ruggedized Ethercon connections in professional applications.
- The ANI22 comes delivered as an installation kit, including all required accessories for integration into the amplifier chassis. Installation shall be performed by qualified technicians