Notice: Undefined variable: args in /home/u951190705/domains/audiovisualcs.com/public_html/avcsstore/wp-content/plugins/opt_v189srq/ark-relatedpost.php on line 371
- It can handle a diverse array of input signals and has enough DSP power to apply the most modern filters, effects and other options.
- In general, the M2 is an 9 x 8 digital audio mixer, which is based on 11 powerful DSP processors.
- It is fully digitally controllable through a web browser interface, optional touchscreen display, wall panels and Android or IOS apps.
- Using the freely available AUDAC Touch™ application for smart devices guarantees total system control and configuration from any device on any location and at any time.
- The built-in digital mixer makes it possible to mix all input signals together and patch them to any of the outputs