Notice: Undefined variable: args in /home/u951190705/domains/audiovisualcs.com/public_html/avcsstore/wp-content/plugins/opt_v189srq/ark-relatedpost.php on line 371
- The other two inputs of the
- matrix are the additional wall panel inputs for both line and microphone signals.
- The MTX can be controlled by means of additional control panels, its fully functional web based interface or the AUDAC Touch app.
- Using the freely available AUDAC Touch™ application for smart devices guarantees total system control and configuration from any device on any location and at any time.
- The RS232 port makes the MTX compatible with any home & industrial automation systems supporting RS232.
- The front panel of the MTX shows a rotary button per zone with indication LEDs for accessing controls and settings.
- A built-in PFL loudspeaker makes it possible to pre-listen every channel without the need for a headphone.
- The balanced line-level zone output connections are performed using 3-pin Euro-terminal block connectors, each of them accompanied with an RJ45 connector for connecting additional wall panels for that zone