- It features two balanced mono inputs with phantom power and three band tone control allowing connection of microphones or line level signal sources.
- The switchable talkover function suppresses background music if a priority signal is present, making it suitable for paging or voice file announcements.
- The four stereo line level inputs are implemented as a balanced one fitted with XLR connectors and three unbalanced ones fitted with RCA connectors.
- Hereby, connection possibilities for a wide variety of line level sources is guaranteed. Additionally, an integrated
- Bluetooth receiver (mixed with Ch 3) and 3.5 mm jack connection on its front panel (mixed with Ch 4) are offering convenient wired or wireless connection possibilities for portable and handheld devices including laptops, smartphones and tablets.