Notice: Undefined variable: args in /home/u951190705/domains/audiovisualcs.com/public_html/avcsstore/wp-content/plugins/opt_v189srq/ark-relatedpost.php on line 371
- Acoustics can be optimized using Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley filters with selectable rolloff which can be configured as Low / High & Band Pass and the 7-Band equalizer which has adjustable frequencies and Q-factor.
- Other provided functions are delay and dynamic bass boost.
- These settings can be custom configured using the front panel of the amplifier, whereby access can be given on two different levels (User & Administrator) using password or USB-key protection.
- Loudspeaker protection is provided by an output power limiter whereby the maximum output power for every channel (in Watt) can be configured.
- Configuration is made simple with loudspeaker presets and full system configurations which can be selected from a library and uploaded with an USB flash drive