- The connection should be made using an RJ45 connector on the back side of the unit.
- The depth of the RJ45 connector will not allow the WMI16 to be installed in surface mount boxes.
- A jumper on the rear side of the panel allows you to enable the 12V phantom power for powering condenser microphones and the audio transfer is done in a differential way with increased voltage levels, making the transferred signal insensitive for interference and noise generated by external devices.
- This allows bridging distances up to 500 meter between the input unit and the receiver end.
- The WMI16 is the 45 x 45 mm version of the WMI units, which can be used in combination with standard AUDAC, Niko, Legrand or other 45 x 45 mm installation materials.
- Available in Black (/B) and White (/W).