Notice: Undefined variable: args in /home/u951190705/domains/audiovisualcs.com/public_html/avcsstore/wp-content/plugins/opt_v189srq/ark-relatedpost.php on line 371
- It is designed as a no-nonsense amplifier with only the necessary controls and connections which creates great simplicity in use and installation.
- Every output channel contains different power taps to be used in 100 Volt, 70 Volt and even 4 Ohm low impedance applications and the input signal connections are performed using balanced XLR connectors, allowing link through to other amplifiers.
- Besides all the desired connection possibilities, the CAP412 also offers a gain control potentiometer and a high-pass filter switch (400Hz) on the back of the unit.
- A built-in multipurpose protection circuit protects against DC malfunction, short circuit, overheating, overload, and limits the signal when necessary.
- This all is built into a double rack space, steel 19” housing.