- CasaTunes supports using multiple Alexa-enabled devices to control CasaTunes in your home.
- Using the CasaTunes skill for Alexa, you can assign an Alexa device to a specific CasaTunes room.
- Once you have assigned a room to a device, it is no longer necessary to specify the room name in each command, as it will by default, apply the command to the assigned room.
- For example, once you have assigned an Alexa device to the Living Room, you can power on the Living Room by issuing either of the following commands:
- For CasaTunes specific control, we recommend using an Echo Dot in each room where you would like to control CasaTunes using your voice.
- The Echo Dot provides all the capabilities required by CasaTunes, and is value priced.
- CasaTunes support for Alexa is currently only available in English speaking countries that support Alexa.