Notice: Undefined variable: args in /home/u951190705/domains/audiovisualcs.com/public_html/avcsstore/wp-content/plugins/opt_v189srq/ark-relatedpost.php on line 371
- Different configurations in terms of output power and connectivity provide enormous flexibility for numerous applications.
- The COM24 is capable of delivering an output power of 240 Watt to 100 Volt constant voltage systems or 4 Ohm low impedance loads.
- Six input channels with individual level control allow connectivity and mixing to a wide variation of music sources.
- Four balanced microphone inputs (XLR)containing phantom power (15V) and two priority allow connection for almost any (dynamic or condenser)microphone.
- Two inputs selectable between stereo unbalanced line (RCA) and microphone (6.3mm Jack) allow connection for any source such as CD-player, music computer or portable device, or enable to expand the total microphone count to 6.