Notice: Undefined variable: args in /home/u951190705/domains/audiovisualcs.com/public_html/avcsstore/wp-content/plugins/opt_v189srq/ark-relatedpost.php on line 371
- It is designed as a no-nonsense amplifier with only the necessary controls and connections.
- This creates great simplicity in use and installation.
- There are several power output taps available for use in 100V, 70V and even 4 Ohm Low impedance installations and they are fitted with an advanced multipurpose protection circuit.
- The protection circuit detects DC malfunction, short circuit, overheating, overload and limits the signal when necessary.
- Another present feature is the 24 V DC connection for powering the amplifier with emergency power when the main power is shut down.
- At the back of the amplifier, there are trim potentiometers to set the input level, a high pass filter switch and a ground lift switch provided.
- The input connection is made with balanced XLR connectors and there is a signal output for linking with other amplifiers.
- The steel 19″ housing has a height of 2 HE.