Notice: Undefined variable: args in /home/u951190705/domains/audiovisualcs.com/public_html/avcsstore/wp-content/plugins/opt_v189srq/ark-relatedpost.php on line 371
- When inserted to a supporting slot, the module is instantly installed, discovered and ready for operation without requiring any additional internal wiring or complex configuration.
- The DMP40 provides access to a wide variation of radio stations while guaranteeing a high-quality audio reproduction.
- Station selection can be done manually or automatically, while up to 10 preferred channels can be internally stored and recalled.
- Radio station information carried by RDS / Radio text can be retrieved, while other functions such as mono/stereo switching (FM) always guarantee the best possible audio clarity.
- The signal output level is user configurable, while dynamic range compression (DRC) is supported, improving the intelligibility for low volumes in applications with high levels of background noise