- The sound is coming from a weatherproof treated 8” low-frequency loudspeaker in combination with a 1” dome tweeter which is built in an aesthetic and solid synthetic enclosure.
- The material used for the mounting bracket on the outdoor versions has been improved by using aluminum, making the WX series MK2 even more resistant to extreme weather conditions.
- The bracket allows users to mount the WX802/O vertically as well as horizontally.
- Special treatment with powder coating provides the necessary protection for all weather conditions. Because of this, the brackets can pass the 96 hours salt-spray test.
- A drain hole behind the aluminum front grill allows letting the moisture flow out when condensation occurs. The waterproof AWX-5 connector at the backside makes sure that this speaker meets the IP55 standards