Notice: Undefined variable: args in /home/u951190705/domains/audiovisualcs.com/public_html/avcsstore/wp-content/plugins/opt_v189srq/ark-relatedpost.php on line 371
- The BASO10 is loaded with a 10” high-performance woofer with an RMS power rating of 225 Watt and maximum power of 450 Watt.
- The strength of this loudspeaker originates from a four layer wounded 1.5” voice coil in combination with an over-sized ferrite type magnet which provides an unusual high force factor.
- In combination with the low-loss suspension, this results in a linear behaviour with high efficiency and extremely wide frequency range
- These carefully selected high-grade materials in collaboration with accurate acoustical craftsmanship results in a deep and true to nature reproduction of bass.
- The highly-efficient design results in a sensitivity of 96 dB with capability of continuous sound pressure production up to 120 dB.
- The frequency response ranges from 54 Hz up to 1.2 kHz while going down to 38 Hz at -10 dB. Besides these acoustical aspects, a lot of attention has been paid to all other aspects making it as versatile as possible.
- The enclosure is compact designed without any sacrifice to robustness due to the 15 mm high-quality plywood material finished with structured coating.
- Connections are made using two Speak On compatible connectors located in a recessed connector dish, allowing link-through to other cabinets. This also allows close placement to any wall or corner