- With this ingenious device, switching between audio sources, signal routing, and even customized automation setups are obtainable.
- The bipolar relays allow switching of balanced mono signals as well as unbalanced stereo signals. Normal open and normal closed contacts are provided as well.
- A wide variation of signals can be switched, ranging from line-level audio signals to amplified loudspeakers signals (Low impedance or 100V) and voltage distribution (low voltage up to 240 V AC mains voltage distribution).
- Possibility for triggering relays through dry contact inputs, which can be used for triggering relays through external devices or actuators.
- Dry contacts priority over the digital functions/triggers. Typical applications are activation by external buttons, switches or alarm contacts.