- They are designed as no-nonsense amplifiers with only the necessary controls and connections, which creates great simplicity in use and installation.
- A high efficiency and reliability of the devices is achieved by using switching power supplies in combination with Class-D amplifier technology.
- A temperature controlled FAN constantly keeps all parts within the right operation range, while avoiding excessive buzz.
- A built-in multipurpose protection circuit protects against DC malfunction, Short circuit, overheating, overload and limits the signal when necessary.
- The input connections are performed using balanced XLR connectors and Link output connectors are provided for link through to other amplifiers.
- Besides, a high-pass filter switch (400 Hz) and a Gain adjustment potentiometer are provided for each channel.
- The output connections are performed using reliable terminal block connectors and this all is housed into a solid constructed, double rack space (2 HE) 19” rack mounting housing.