Notice: Undefined variable: args in /home/u951190705/domains/audiovisualcs.com/public_html/avcsstore/wp-content/plugins/opt_v189srq/ark-relatedpost.php on line 371
- The CP45ARP allows you to attach one APM paging console on the front, while the phoenix connector on the back lets you route the signal to a next paging console or junction box.
- It can offer 20V power to the APM console and is also equipped with 2 jumpers to terminate the audio -or databus.
- An advantage the ARP version has over the ARJ version is that it also offers a built-in repeater.
- This repeater extends the maximum distance from 300m to 600m.
- The 45 x 45 mm size is compatible with AUDAC, Niko, Legrand and other standard 45 x 45 mm Mounting frames and cover plates.