Notice: Undefined variable: args in /home/u951190705/domains/audiovisualcs.com/public_html/avcsstore/wp-content/plugins/opt_v189srq/ark-relatedpost.php on line 371
- When used in bridge mode, it can deliver a power of 120 Watt to 8 Ohm loads connected to the 8 bridged outputs.
- This way, the DPA616 is the perfect solution for installed multi-zone audio distribution systems with 8 or 16 zones.
- This amplifier is designed as a no-nonsense amplifier with only the necessary controls and connections which creates great simplicity in use and installation.
- The input connections are all performed with 3-pin Terminal block connectors, allowing the connection of balanced input signals.
- Every channel is fitted with a separate gain control potentiometer and for every two input connectors, there is a stereo / bridge & parallel switch provided whereby two channels can be bridged or linked in parallel, avoiding a cable clutter when multiple channels should be fed with the same input signal.